After 26 years of designing quilt projects and fabrics for the quilt industry, I closed the Thimbleberries Design Studio and retired. The intent was to slow down and enjoy my life at a more leisurely pace. Well, that lasted for just a while. I then seemed to gradually creep back into the quilting world. I conducted a monthly Scrap Gathering Quilt Club at the local quilt shop (Quilt Haven on Main) here in Hutchinson, MN each month in 2014. It was an opportunity to keep in touch with a group of Thimbleberries fans and to have others to share ideas and new quilt designs with on a monthly basis. That led to submitting a few projects to Fons and Porter Love of Quilting and American Patchwork and Quilting for publication this year. Then came the call from RJR Fabrics. They asked if I would consider designing a few fabric collections for them again. It took no longer than a split second to say yes. I found that one of the things I missed most in retirement was fabric and of course, the connection to other quilters.

celebration 202So here goes…the Berry Blog is up and running again.  Hopefully you will find interesting tidbits about family, home decor, quilting, crafting, gardening, travel, collecting, etc. as I share my loves and  life with you.  Please check out all the categories on the navigation bar.

Photos from my book, In Celebration of Quilting. Available at Landauerpub.com.

celebration 194

131 Comments on It’s Great To Be Back!

1. Karen Love
    July 6, 2016 at 12:40 am (3 years ago)

Looking for an old thimbleberries pattern. Miss Millie’s Satruday Star sampler. Anyone have it I would appreciate you letting me know.

July 6, 2016 at 12:56 am (3 years ago)

Sorry, that is not a Thimbleberries pattern. Maybe someone else knows something about it.

2. Ann I.
    January 10, 2016 at 8:34 am (4 years ago)

Hooray! You are back!!! Just found out today. The very first quilts I made were your designs. I was so sorry to see you retire. I look forward to seeing your new fabric and patterns in the near future.

January 11, 2016 at 10:25 pm (4 years ago)

Thanks Ann…it is fun being in touch with everyone again, even on a more limited basis than my past Thimbleberries publishing and traveling schedule.

3. Ellen Prichard
    January 9, 2016 at 11:25 pm (4 years ago)

Hi Lynette:

I was jumping for joy when I received a Craftsy invite to join your block of the month using “Home Again” fabrics. I own every book you have published and have joined every block of the month offered using Thimbleberries fabric.

WELCOME back! I hope you are refreshed. I viewed a couple of your videos and it warmed my heart to see you back!

Can’t wait to see what the future holds for you.

Ellen

January 11, 2016 at 10:29 pm (4 years ago)

Thanks Ellen…the Home Again collections is first out right about now. There are 3 more lines in the works now and more on the schedule for this year. Hopefully all those books you have will be inspiration to make more projects from the new lines.

4. Laura M
    January 1, 2016 at 2:50 am (4 years ago)

Just was browsing through the winter 2016 Keepsake quilting catalog. Turned the page and Thimbleberries popped off the page. How exciting to have you back. Your designs and fabrics are what started my quilting passion!!!! So glad your back!!!!

January 3, 2016 at 2:48 am (4 years ago)

Hi Laura,
      I am glad to be back and glad you found me. I hope you join Project of the Month. The projects throughout the year are charming and fun to do.
      My Best,

• Pat
        January 8, 2016 at 9:52 pm (4 years ago)

I am just thrilled to see your new fabric line. I saw that you’re offering at Craftsy.com a 2016 BOM:Garden Charm Quilt Kit. Any chance you have/or could do a king-size version of it? I would gladly purchase two kits, if I had a king-size pattern. Great to see your new projects/kits and fabrics.

January 9, 2016 at 12:15 am (4 years ago)

Hi Pat,
          I don’t have a king version. Craftsy asked specifically for a queen so the quilt was designed with that in mind.
          What I would suggest to make it a king would be to make the queen as is and then add another piano key border and then, depending on your king measurements and bedding it needs to cover, finish out with the border fabric. This could be drafted on graft paper to determine the outside border requirements for your bed in particular. Hope this helps.

5. Chris
    December 18, 2015 at 7:10 am (4 years ago)

Oh! I am beside myself with joy at discovering you’re back!! I was checking the All People Quilt site, downloaded a pattern for a Christmas runner, discovered it was yours, and clicked on a link that said Thimbleberries and here I am! Yay!!

December 19, 2015 at 7:43 pm (4 years ago)

Hi Chris…

I’m glad you found me too. Check back often and have a great holiday.

My Best,

6. Donna
    December 16, 2015 at 8:09 am (4 years ago)

Just found out you are back in the quilt world! I am doing the happy dance… love your work. Lynette, thanks for saying yes and welcome back.

December 16, 2015 at 9:29 am (4 years ago)

It is fun to be back designing fabric and quilt projects. Thanks for checking out my blog.

7. Dee Werner
    November 11, 2015 at 9:59 am (4 years ago)

I am so happy that Thimbleberries is back!!! Now I can stop trolling eBay for Thimbleberries fabric – I have bought every single fat quarter and yard I could get my hands on since you retired. This is a happy announcement and I am thrilled that there will be new Thimbleberries to add to my stash! (My very first quilt was a Thimbleberries pattern and fabric eighteen years ago. I now teach quilting and always show that quilt to my newbies!!!)

8. debra
    November 2, 2015 at 12:52 pm (4 years ago)

Yay! Glad you are giving up a little of your retirement for your fans. Quilt on!

9. Ellen
    August 28, 2015 at 6:27 pm (4 years ago)

A funny story…a few weeks ago I was just finishing the ‘Bats in the Belfry’ kit that I had purchased in your shop in Oct 2012. I was just thinking that I had not seen any collections that I loved as much as your fall, Halloween and Christmas fabrics. I sat down to check my emails and saw your ‘I’m Back!’ blog. It just made my day. The Thunder Bay girls are glad you are back!!

10. Tyler
    August 21, 2015 at 4:57 pm (4 years ago)

great site

11. Jacqueline
    August 20, 2015 at 9:00 pm (4 years ago)

Yay! So glad to see you again!
    It would be great if you could add all of the free patterns you had on the old blog to this one. There is one I wanted to do, but you had closed your site by the time I was ready to make it!
    Quilty Huggs,
    Jacqueline

12. Barbara Stauch
    August 10, 2015 at 8:03 pm (4 years ago)

Glad you are back.

13. Dottie
    August 10, 2015 at 2:54 pm (4 years ago)

When I started quilting many years ago, you and Jinny Beyer were my favorite and most inspirational quilting leaders. I am so glad you are joining those that love you and your talent again.

14. Vada Rogers
    August 10, 2015 at 6:42 am (4 years ago)

I would love to subscribe to receive your blog posts but was unable to find anywhere to do this. Are you accepting new followers?

August 10, 2015 at 12:01 pm (4 years ago)

I will look into that. There are many who have asked. Please keep checking back in. Thanks for asking.
      My Best,

15. Vada Rogers
    August 10, 2015 at 6:32 am (4 years ago)

I can’t tell you how excited I am to read this! Just yesterday I had pulled out your books (I think I own 9 of them) to show my daughter in law. We are planning a quilt together & I think your designs are a perfect match for her. I’m doing a happy dance over here in celebration!

16. Connie
    August 10, 2015 at 2:33 am (4 years ago)

I am so happy you are back in touch! I am still making quilts from your books and fabrics!

17. Karen G
    August 9, 2015 at 6:00 pm (4 years ago)

I am glad you are back, have always loved your fabric, there just is nothing else like it out there. Keep your creative juices flowing.

18. Linda Haskell
    August 9, 2015 at 5:10 pm (4 years ago)

This is the best news EVER!
    I am a dedicated collector of all things Thimbleberries.
    I have searched the internet to enhance my collection and knowing that you are back Lynette is wonderful. I will certainly ask my locale quilt shop if they know the good news and hope they will stock Thimbleberries in the fall.

19. Mary Ann
    August 9, 2015 at 3:21 pm (4 years ago)

I was wondering where do I sign up to receive your blogs? I came to your store a couple of times and thoroughly enjoyed it.

20. Jacquelynn Fife
    August 9, 2015 at 2:45 pm (4 years ago)

Hi Lynette, you know that we two SC sisters are beyond thrilled for you and for us! Your ongoing, never ending creativity, inspiration, innovation and caring are a source of wonderment in our world! We hope that you continue to enjoy designing as much as we enjoy making your quilts. Thanks for the new lines! Can’t wait! Jackie & Sandy

21. Sandy
    August 9, 2015 at 2:17 pm (4 years ago)

Welcome back Lynette. I am doing a very happy dance. Looking forward to seeing your new line.

22. Mary Jo Jones
    August 9, 2015 at 1:05 pm (4 years ago)

You have always been such an inspiration!! I am soooooo thrilled to see that you are back!! Hugs and love

23. Jackie Sadler
    August 9, 2015 at 11:31 am (4 years ago)

Glad you are back.. Looking forward to your come back line.

24. Patricia Biggs
    August 9, 2015 at 11:07 am (4 years ago)

I’m so glad you decided to return to us Lynette !! I’ve followed the Thimberberries line and still have lots of your fabrics….just couldn’t cut them up !! I’ve used them on special projects and so glad to see we will get more of your inspiration ! I understand retiring is great…..I’m retired for 8 years now. So good of you to return to your fans, though !!! We missed you ! Maybe don’t work so hard this time, but keep up a slower pace might help to stay longer. Best wishes to you and glad you are back !

25. Collette
    August 9, 2015 at 8:13 am (4 years ago)

Welcome back and enjoy the world again …i stumbled upon your blog crumbs on facebook …
    and all i can say is YOU CANT KEEP A GOOD WOMAN DOWN ….

welcome back to the place that You SHOULD BE …

welcome back home !!!!!

26. Joanne Patrick Lomax
    August 9, 2015 at 7:38 am (4 years ago)

I have two of your books and have been planning to make at lest one quilt. More down the road. As many quilters we always have something on the go. Looking forward to your new collections. Thanks for coming back into quilting.

27. Renae Gregory
    August 9, 2015 at 5:07 am (4 years ago)

I am so excited that you are starting Thimbleberries again. I love Thimbleberries and have missed it terribly.

28. Carolyn Moschetto
    August 9, 2015 at 3:07 am (4 years ago)

I have missed you so very much. I am so look glad you are back.

29. pam
    August 9, 2015 at 3:06 am (4 years ago)

That is happy news!

30. Mary Furber
    August 9, 2015 at 3:04 am (4 years ago)

i was a Thimbleberries club shop 2004-2011. I just went online looking to see what you were doing now a couple months ago. So excited and looking forward to new fabric.My stash is still good but always need more welcome back from retirement.

31. Linda P in Hiawassee
    August 9, 2015 at 2:32 am (4 years ago)

Lynnette!! Can you hear me clapping all the way down here in the N Ga mountains??? Yay, yay, yay!! I’m looking forward to your come back line!! And how long have you had a blog?? So glad this was posted!

32. Carole Chapman
    August 9, 2015 at 2:11 am (4 years ago)

So happy you are back! My husband. .. not so much.

33. Annette Caflisch
    August 9, 2015 at 12:30 am (4 years ago)

Oh my, what a pleasant surprise! Welcome back.I have been a fan of your fabrics and designs for many years! Loved being a member of Thimbleberries club year ago.

34. bonnie
    August 9, 2015 at 12:19 am (4 years ago)

So happy for you. Let’s get sewing.

35. Relwyn Brimelow
    August 8, 2015 at 10:58 pm (4 years ago)

Welcome back,oh how I have loved your fabrics!!! I live in New Zealand and I am working on a scrap quilt with leftovers from 20 years ago and I still love those fabrics.I have made so many Thimbleberries quilts, I used to belong to a Thimbleberries group that met once a month at the local quilt store and we worked from yearly patterns.The colours that you created were timeless,thank you so much for all my quilting treasures.

36. Betty Williams
    August 8, 2015 at 10:10 pm (4 years ago)

I have been a fan of your fabric and designs for many years. So excited that you have decided to come back. Looking forward to your new books and fabric lines. Welcome back.

37. Cheri Crank
    August 8, 2015 at 9:59 pm (4 years ago)

I have several of your books and LOVE them. And I love specific fabrics that are in them and wish some would be reproduced. Will that be happening? Or will they all be new and we just have to watch??

Either way, I can’t wait. Your heart comes through in all that you do. Thanks.

38. Linda Oldenburg
    August 8, 2015 at 7:40 pm (4 years ago)

I’m so glad you’re back! I love your fabrics and can’t wait to see a new line.

39. Lola
    August 8, 2015 at 7:35 pm (4 years ago)

Loved Thimbleberries fabrics!! So happy to hear you are back with a new line of fabric!! I have been buying Kim Diehl fabrics as they remind me of Thimbleberries! Love all the pretty eye candy quilt and decor books. you are welcome to come decorate my home anytime..;-) Welcome back!!

40. Cathy Motil
    August 8, 2015 at 5:38 pm (4 years ago)

Hurray !!! What happy news!!!

41. Anne Wiens
    August 8, 2015 at 5:19 pm (4 years ago)

I can’t wait to see Thimbleberries fabrics back on the shelf!

42. Priscilla
    August 8, 2015 at 5:06 pm (4 years ago)

I am glad you are designing again. I love your fabric and block party quilts.

43. Deborah
    August 8, 2015 at 4:40 pm (4 years ago)

So glad you are back into quilting. I love all of your fabric and your patterns. Welcome back.

44. Kay Helland
    August 8, 2015 at 4:37 pm (4 years ago)

I am thrilled beyond words that Lynette is back. I’ve been in mourning! Welcome back!!!

45. Barbara McCartney
    August 8, 2015 at 4:37 pm (4 years ago)

I am at a retreat with 9 other quilters this weekend and we were just talking about you, Lynette, wondering if you would ever design fabric again and then this morning we found out you are. We are a very excited group and look forward to sseing your new fabric !

46. Mary Puhr
    August 8, 2015 at 4:27 pm (4 years ago)

Happy to receive emails from you about Thimbleberries!

47. Mary Buescher
    August 8, 2015 at 4:24 pm (4 years ago)

I’ve never made a Thimbleberry quilt, but have always been interested. A couple of my friends have made many.

48. Mary ann
    August 8, 2015 at 4:20 pm (4 years ago)

Welcome back! Some of my first and favorite quilts are your patterns and fabric! Glad I will be able to add to that precious stash.

49. Marsha Mellendorf
    August 8, 2015 at 4:09 pm (4 years ago)

So glad you are back designing.

50. Norma Batchelder
    August 8, 2015 at 4:05 pm (4 years ago)

I have one prized Thimbleberries quilt book from a “while” ago…..glad you are back in the loop!!

51. Darlene Wiebe
    August 8, 2015 at 4:00 pm (4 years ago)

Welcome back to the wonderful world of fabric.
    I look forward to send your designs again.

52. Lorraine
    August 8, 2015 at 3:57 pm (4 years ago)

I know what it’s like to be a crafts person that enjoys so many different things! I too have considered retirement, but when I think about the things I would continue to do, it wouldn’t be retirement at all! I love sharing the things I do too much to stop!!!
    Welcome back! I know you will enjoy this new chapter in your life!!!

53. Kathie Haddock
    August 8, 2015 at 3:50 pm (4 years ago)

Welcome back!

August 8, 2015 at 5:21 pm (4 years ago)

Is this the Santa Claus Kathie Haddock?

54. Kathie Haddock
    August 8, 2015 at 3:49 pm (4 years ago)

Welcome back!!

55. Cindy Cross
    August 8, 2015 at 3:41 pm (4 years ago)

I am so glad to see you are back. You are the reason I got so into quilting all those years ago. I have your books and lots of your fabric. I have made many of your patterns. I can’t wait to see what you are up to next. Good to see you back

56. Connie Urbanski
    August 8, 2015 at 3:39 pm (4 years ago)

Welcome back have most of your books and love your fabrics!!

57. marie yutendale
    August 8, 2015 at 3:30 pm (4 years ago)

so glad you are back. please include me in your notifications.

58. Linda Uchacz
    August 8, 2015 at 3:30 pm (4 years ago)

I love Thimble berries, I opened a quilt shop in Canada, Burns Lake, B C. And my first quilt for the store was done from Thimbleberries fabric, and so many great comments were received. This fabric will be coming back into my store thru Trendex if they have it. Looking forward to sewing with this fabric.

59. Lyn
    August 8, 2015 at 3:30 pm (4 years ago)

Glad your back. Loved ur fabrics and patterns. Looking forward to seeing more.

60. Janet Sievers
    August 8, 2015 at 3:24 pm (4 years ago)

So glad to hear you are designing again. My customers miss thimbleberries club and all your projects

61. Peggy Starkey
    August 8, 2015 at 3:23 pm (4 years ago)

I would be interested in viewing your blog and seeing designs.

62. Karen
    August 8, 2015 at 3:22 pm (4 years ago)

Welcome back! Doing happy dance,

63. Pam Peters
    August 8, 2015 at 3:21 pm (4 years ago)

Thank goodness you are back!

64. Sharon brizendine
    August 8, 2015 at 3:20 pm (4 years ago)

This is exciting news

65. Doris Peterson
    August 8, 2015 at 3:09 pm (4 years ago)

So glad you are back!!!

66. Clara Chandler
    August 8, 2015 at 3:06 pm (4 years ago)

Welcome back, Lynette!! I have many of your previous books and participated in several BOM at my LQS in Tucson using your designs and fabric. I’m looking forward to seeing your new designs.

67. Tonie Peterson
    August 8, 2015 at 2:54 pm (4 years ago)

Welcome back…..

68. Rose Park
    August 8, 2015 at 2:48 pm (4 years ago)

So happy to see that you’re back!!

69. Carol Schaefer
    August 8, 2015 at 2:45 pm (4 years ago)

Welcome back….I’ve been missing you!

70. Constance
    August 8, 2015 at 2:43 pm (4 years ago)

It is so great you are back, both on the blog and designing. As a long time fan, I am excited that there will be more Thimbleberries to quilt with. But please remember, you “retired.” Do what you enjoy and stop the minute it stresses you.

71. Pauline
    August 8, 2015 at 2:43 pm (4 years ago)

Welcome back. Let the fun begin.

72. kate murphy
    August 8, 2015 at 2:36 pm (4 years ago)

can’t wait to see more!!!

73. melissa Smith
    August 8, 2015 at 2:32 pm (4 years ago)

Yeah for us I was not a fan a at first then found mi picked up thimble berries fabric, then joined a group then became addicted. Came and seen you with Cindy Culbertson, loved every minute of it. So again, I say Welcome Back!

74. Terry Albers
    August 8, 2015 at 2:29 pm (4 years ago)

Welcome back, Lynette! You were missed. I look forward to working with your fabric lines again. My best,
    Terry Albers

75. Linda
    August 8, 2015 at 2:26 pm (4 years ago)

Oh how we have missed you! You are a great inspiration to us! Thanks for giving up some of your retirement for us! Welcome, welcome back!!!

76. Carol Perry
    August 8, 2015 at 2:25 pm (4 years ago)

Beautiful quilt

77. Debbie Mullarkey
    August 8, 2015 at 2:21 pm (4 years ago)

Welcome back!

78. Linda
    August 8, 2015 at 2:20 pm (4 years ago)

Happy to see you back. I was just looking at some of your books the other day and remembering that you taught me to quilt many years ago. Your patterns had large pieces, and your instructions were precise, making me measure each stage to keep a block the correct size. Thank you for helping to make quilting a passion for me.

79. terry phelps
    August 8, 2015 at 2:17 pm (4 years ago)

So so glad you are back. I collect every piece of fabric i find of yours. Your fabric was my first quilt Thank you

80. Arlene
    August 8, 2015 at 2:07 pm (4 years ago)

Far Out!

81. Randi
    August 8, 2015 at 1:57 pm (4 years ago)

So glad you are back! I missed you and your designs!

82. Judy Sankey
    August 8, 2015 at 1:55 pm (4 years ago)

[Corrected Version of my remark]
    This makes me SO very, very Happy! I LOVE Thimbleberries!!!!

83. Rosalind Baldwin
    August 8, 2015 at 1:54 pm (4 years ago)

Great to have such a talented lady back.

84. Kd Brown
    August 8, 2015 at 1:53 pm (4 years ago)

This is terrific news for the quilting industry! [A huge hug for you Lynette]!

85. Judy Sankey
    August 8, 2015 at 1:53 pm (4 years ago)

This makes me do very, very happy! I LOVE Thimbleberries!!!!!!

86. Kathy Van
    August 8, 2015 at 1:51 pm (4 years ago)

Thanks for sharing your talents!

87. Beverly McCalmont
    August 8, 2015 at 1:46 pm (4 years ago)

Welcome back Lynette! I have so missed you and your inspirational style! Have been to several of your retreats in Hutchison and often reminded of your home tours and the classes you taught. You always had great common sense answers to all questions asked. I will definitely following RJR and looking for your new line!!

88. Sheila Maxey
    August 8, 2015 at 1:42 pm (4 years ago)

Welcome Back! We’ve missed you!!!!

89. Diane Carpenter
    August 8, 2015 at 1:42 pm (4 years ago)

Wonderful to have you back!

90. Cindy Culbertson
    August 8, 2015 at 1:38 pm (4 years ago)

Glad you are back!

91. Jeri Caruso
    August 8, 2015 at 1:37 pm (4 years ago)

So happy to see you’re back!!!!! Your fabric and patterns are what got me started ( and loving!) quilting!!!

92. Bev Andersen
    August 8, 2015 at 1:27 pm (4 years ago)

I am so thrilled you are back. I love your fabric and your patterns.

93. Mary Lange
    August 8, 2015 at 1:24 pm (4 years ago)

Missed you!!! So glad you are back!!
    Can’t wait to see what comes next….

94. Nancy
    August 8, 2015 at 1:23 pm (4 years ago)

Thank you for returning! So exciting! Can’t wait to see what lies ahead!

95. Janice Spande
    August 8, 2015 at 1:20 pm (4 years ago)

I have always enjoy your patterns and fabrics, they are very easy to work with.

96. Donna Martel
    August 8, 2015 at 1:20 pm (4 years ago)

Sometimes we just have to keep doing what we love best. Enjoy yourself

97. Paula Sorensen
    August 8, 2015 at 1:06 pm (4 years ago)

So glad you are back. I am the fabric supervisor in a surplus and salvage store, and the one line my quilters ask for is Thimbleberries, I am sure they will be relieved to hear you are back, as I will 🙂

98. Brenda Sheets
    August 8, 2015 at 1:05 pm (4 years ago)

I am so excited to hear of your return. By the time I started quilting you had retired. I live in a log home and your collections have been perfect for me. Welcome back!

99. charlotte chesnut
    August 8, 2015 at 1:02 pm (4 years ago)

its great to have you back. Sure do miss Am.Quilt Factory,

100. Prairie Lane Quilter
    August 8, 2015 at 1:01 pm (4 years ago)

Welcome Back! I’m anxious to read more about your ideas and enjoy your creativity!

101. Cheryl Regan
    August 8, 2015 at 12:56 pm (4 years ago)

I LOVE Thimbleberries fabric. I have a large collection and was thrilled to hear at Grubers that you were going to design a new fabric line. Welcome back!

102. Nancy Savage
    August 8, 2015 at 12:55 pm (4 years ago)

So happy to hear your back! Always loved the fabric!

103. Marilyn Eichner
    August 8, 2015 at 12:48 pm (4 years ago)

SO GREAT to have you back. Your fabric and patterns were, and still are my favorites.

104. judi duffield
    August 8, 2015 at 12:45 pm (4 years ago)

so glad you are back

105. Cristina Salmon
    August 8, 2015 at 12:44 pm (4 years ago)

Welcome back!

106. Kate Lane
    August 8, 2015 at 12:43 pm (4 years ago)

Welcome home! Its like Christmas came early for all of us quilters and fans! <3

107. Sharon
    August 8, 2015 at 12:40 pm (4 years ago)

Always looking for inspiration. Love fabrics!

108. Karen murphy
    August 8, 2015 at 12:37 pm (4 years ago)

great to have you back!

109. Bonnie
    August 8, 2015 at 12:37 pm (4 years ago)

Thrilled you are back! You and your designs were the inspiration that started me into quilting!

110. Alana Sullivan
    August 8, 2015 at 12:33 pm (4 years ago)

It is wonderful to have you back and I am so looking forward to your new designs!!!!

111. mary ellen
    August 8, 2015 at 12:28 pm (4 years ago)

what a nice way to end my summer!!!! welcome back…you were missed!

112. Linda izzard
    August 8, 2015 at 12:17 pm (4 years ago)

Welcome back! I am such a fan of your beautiful work and just the other day was looking through some of your books and wondered whether you were still quilting. So glad you are and look forward to your creativity again.

113. peggy decker
    August 8, 2015 at 12:16 pm (4 years ago)

Love your blogs

114. Maria Murphree
    August 8, 2015 at 2:11 am (4 years ago)

Welcome back! We missed you and look forward to watching for your blog, books and fabric.

115. Evie Hansen
    August 7, 2015 at 10:20 pm (4 years ago)

So awesome to have you back.

116. Diane
    August 7, 2015 at 9:02 pm (4 years ago)

Welcome back! You’ve been missed by many in the quilting world.

117. Pat Mergel
    August 7, 2015 at 8:46 pm (4 years ago)

Dear Lynette:

Perodically I would check the website. But today I check and see you are back. I can’t tell you how glad I am. I love your quilt designs and home decor, gardening pictures. I have made 3 of your quilts and I am working one of your table runners now. Sooooooooooooooo glad to see you back.

118. Roxana Chaplin
    August 3, 2015 at 4:49 pm (4 years ago)

Hello, ILove all of the patterns I was wondering if your Book’s are still avaliable for purchase i had many of them lost all in a fire i’m trying to find the Little Quilt Book. Thank you. Roxana Chaplin

August 8, 2015 at 5:38 pm (4 years ago)

Hi Roxana,
      A large selection of Thimbleberries books are still available from Landauer Publishing. Go to Landauerpub.com and search for Thimbleberries. A nice long list is there. Thanks so much for asking and sending your wishes.